CALL CLASS ACT CATERING 330-554-6785
WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
Regardless of event size, we will work with you to provide an elegant display of food. To do that, we need the following information from
- What type of event are you hosting? (Wedding, Barbeque, Professional Reception, Corporate Lunch, Holiday Party, Golf Outing, Baby Shower, Graduation, etc.)
- What day/date is your event?
- What time does your event begin and end?
- Where will the event be held?
- How many guests?
- What is the minimum guest count you are comfortable guaranteeing?
- Who are your guests? (professionals, relatives, colleagues, children, adults)?
- Will everyone arrive at once and stay or will guests come and go?
- Do you have a theme/ color scheme?
- Do you want Pick-Up/Drop-Off, Buffet/Station, Family-Style, Plated dinner service, or Walking Servers with Trays?
- Walking Servers With Trays- Servers move through space with
appetizers, tapas, and finger foods on refilling trays while guests mingle, empty plates are whisked away. Usually accompanied with bar and champagne or wine tray. $$$$
- Plated- served to each guest while seated. $$$
- Family-Style- Guests pass around large platters of menu items delivered to
each table by servers. There may not be room for centerpieces and favors. $$
- Buffet/Stations- Guests go through lines. Servers put food on their plates. $$
- Pick-Up/Drop-off- You pick up your prepared food in Tallmadge or we drop-off and set up your food in disposable containers them leave it for you to serve.
Your Custom Menu
With over 25 years of restaurant and
catering experience, we can finalize the perfect menu with information from you...
- Do you have a budget?
- Have you looked at our menu and/or do have your custom menu in mind?
- Do you want to serve a meal or hors d’oeuvres? (If the event is during a meal period, consider serving enough
food for a meal.)
- Is there food you must have?
- Is there food you must NOT have? (Be mindful of culture and food allergies.)
- Will you be serving alcohol?
- Will you be serving hot beverages?
- Can we contact your venue directly?
- If NOT, we need this information from you about your venue:
- If it's Buffet/Stations style, How much serving space is there (Legnth of tables)?
- Is there a Fridge- How much space will the caterer have?
- Is there a Stove- How many burners?
- Is there an Oven- How many, what type (convection, countertop, baking), are there racks?
- If NOT, Is there an Electrical Outlet available for 48 hours prior to your event (CAC can bring its own equipment)?
- Is there Prep space- How much?
- Are there sinks; a dishwasher?
- Does the venue have dishes/flatware/glassware available to use?
We offer options that may or may not
be available through your venue or a third party. Let us know if you need us to include these...
- Do you need our optional wait staff?
- Do you need our optional bartender?
- Do you need optional flatware wrapped in napkins?
- Do you need optional tablecloths?
- Who will be setting tables and breaking them down after the event?
- If you or your guests be taking leftover food after event, please bring your own storage containers to take food home.
- (If NOT, CAC will donate all leftovers to local homeless and veteran shelters. Nothing is thrown out or repackaged)